This super fluffy bun is really tasty! It is extremely soft and melts in your mouth. This is also a really great snack! Kids especially love this so much.
How to make steamed cheese cake
Cheese Steamed Bun
- Muffin Pan & Cupcake Pan HERE to buy
- 50 g cream cheese
- 20 g sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 90 g whole milk
- 50 g cheese I recommend using mozzarella and parmesan mix.
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 60 g cake flour
- 2 egg white
- 20 g sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°c).
- In a Muffin Pan, add parchment paper.
- Let the cream cheese warm to room temperature.
- Meringue : in a bowl, add egg whites. Mix the egg whites at a very high speed (I recommend using an electric hand mixer). When the whites are forming stiff peaks, add the sugar a bit at a time and whisk well (I added the sugar in three parts and you can whisk slower than you did at the beginning). When the whites are glossy and solid enough that they don't change shape when dropped from the whisk then they are ready.
- Cake Flour : In a medium bowl, add cake flour and baking powder. Use a fine mesh sieve and sift 3 times.
- Bowl 1 : In a bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, and egg yolk. Mix everything.
- Bowl 2 : In a microwave safe bowl, add milk, cheese, and butter. Microwave for 1 minutes 30 seconds. After that mix well with whisk.
- Add bowl 2 to bowl 1. Mix completely. Add cake flour and mix with whisk.
- Add Meringue to bowl 1 three separate times and mix them in by gently folding.
- In the Muffin Pan, add your batter.
- Tap the pan 4 or 5 times on your working surface in order to remove any air bubbles.
- Prepare a baking pan, fill halfway with hot water. Put the Muffin pan in the baking pan.Bake for 14-15 minutes.
- After 14-15 minutes, take the muffin pan out of the oven. Remove each bun from to muffin pan and put on a Metal Cake Cooling Rack.
- You can eat after they are cooled down!