Gyoza wrappers are important part of making delicious gyoza. You can usually buy at Asian grocery stores in the states, but sometimes it is difficult to find it depending on where you live.
Gyoza wrappers are super easy to make at home! It is usually sold at Asian grocery store in USA but sometimes it is difficult to find it depending on where you live. If you want to make gyoza but can’t find gyoza wrappers, try to make gyoza wrappers at home!
- Rolling Pin To make Gyoza dough flat, use a baking rolling pin. If you don't have it, HERE to buy.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 cup hot water
- Cornstarch or potato starch
- Prepare a medium bowl and add all-purpose flour into a fine mesh and shift 3 times.
- Add warm water and salt into the medium bowl. Mix by folding everything until you can lift up the dough.
- Put the dough in a medium bowl with covering cling wrap. Leave for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Prepare a cutting board and spread out cornstarch (or potato starch). This is to keep the dough from sticking.
- After 15 minutes, divide the dough into 20 portions.
- Use a rolling pin and roll out the dough.
- Use the circle cutter to make Gyoza wrappers. Gyoza wrappers are ready!
Let's make gyoza
- HERE is how to make gyoza!