Butter Sautéed Mushrooms and Tomatoes are much tastier than you think! If you have leftover mushrooms or tomatoes from yesterday, please try this recipe! This is a recipe you can make in just 10 minutes.
Today I had leftover mushrooms I hadn’t been able to use when cooking yesterday’s dish, Hayashi Rice, so I decided to make this easy and tasty side dish!
Butter Sautéed Mushrooms with tomato
- Cut the mushrooms into quarters and the cherry tomatoes into halves. Or if you use plum tomatoes, cut it in half first, then cut into 6.
- Use small or medium pan and add butter and the mushrooms. Cook on medium-low heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and stir on low heat for about 1 minute.
- Then turn the heat to medium and add sake, ginger, salt, and black pepper. Bring it to boil with medium heat for 1 minute.
- Let's serve! Add parsley if you prefer.