Butter Sautéed Mushrooms and Cherry Tomatoes are much tastier than you think! If you have leftover mushrooms or tomatoes from yesterday, please try this recipe! This is a recipe you can make in just 10 minutes.
Today I had leftover mushrooms I hadn’t been able to use when cooking yesterday’s dish, Hayashi Rice, so I decided to make this easy and tasty side dish!
CHECK Instagram and Pinterest! Please stay connected and let us know if you are satisfied with our recipes or have any suggestions!
Butter Sautéed Mushrooms with tomato
- 8 button mushrooms
- 6 cherry tomato
- 5 g butter
- 2 Tablespoon sake
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger I use minced ginger
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- parsley only if you prefer
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Cut the mushrooms into quarters and the cherry tomatoes into halves.
- Mince the ginger cloves.
- Use small or medium pan and add butter and mushrooms. Cook on medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and stir on low heat for about 1 minute,
- Add sake, ginger, salt, and black pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Let's serve! Add parsley if you prefer.
Leave a Reply