Chocolate mousse (チョコレートムース) is a perfect dessert when you’re craving chocolate! It’s a wonderful dish that only needs simple ingredients and is easy to make!
Are you looking for a quick and easy dessert? Or do you want some ideas for a Valentine’s day gift? Chocolate mousse is a really easy and tasty dessert 🙂
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 200 ml heavy (whipping) cream
- heavy (whipping) cream
- powdered sugar
- Cut chocolate into small pieces in order to melt them easily. Move them to a bowl. Prepare another, larger bowl by filling it with hot water. Place the bowl with your chocolate into the hot water and use a spatula to mix until the chocolate melts. Be careful not to get water in the bowl.*1
- In a medium bowl, add heavy whipping cream and whisk until the cream can hold its form.
- Add the melted chocolate to the heavy whipping cream bowl. Fold the chocolate into the cream until everything is mixed equally.Do not over mix.
- Prepare a small cup and add the mixture. Tap the cup on a hard surface to remove any air.Cover with cling wrap.
- Keep them to the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Add whipping cream or powdered sugar as a topping if you want!