This is an another quick and tasty recipe of mine! Kinoko (mushrooms) and beef is an amazing combination, and you can eat it by itself or as a rice bowl.
This is a cheap, quick, and tasty dish everyone can love! This recipe is inspired by Gyudon and this is absolutely as great as gyudon. The ingredients are so simple. I love to add a little bit of gochujang but if you don’t like spicy food, you can skip that but still get an amazing taste!
How to make beef & mushrooms donburi
Kinoko and Beef Sauté
- 150 g uncooked Japanese rice This is an article about rice
- 200 ml water to make rice
- 【rice】Add uncooked rice to your rice cooker. Wash the rice 1-2 times with running water.Use a mesh strainer to remove the water and move the washed rice to your rice cooker.Add water and let's cook the rice!
Let's cook – after rice is cooked
- Cut onion thinly sliced. Cut mushrooms into bite size pieces.Cut beef if it's necessary.
- In a medium pan, turn the heat to medium. Add butter and minced garlic.
- Add onion and cook until the onion gets soft and clear. Move the onion to the side of the pan.
- Add the thinly sliced beef and cook through. After the beef is cooked, stir it with the onion.
- Add cut mushrooms, sugar, soy sauce, mentsuyu and cook for 3 minutes with medium low heat.
- You can add the Kinoko beef sauté on the rice bowl or you can serve it on a plate as a side dish!