Do you want a meal that you can just put in the oven and it’s ready to eat? Salmon in foil is a perfect dish for a busy weekday meal. You can make this within 20 minutes!
Foil Wrapped Salmon is such a classic Japanese meal. It’s simple, you add salmon, seasonings, and some vegetables and cover with foil, then put it in the oven for 15 minutes. You can get moist and tender salmon as well as rich flavorful vegetables. You can make it in 20 minutes so I highly recommend for a busy day’s meal.
I usually add:
But you can add your favorite vegetables.
CHECK We have Instagram and Pinterest too. Please stay connected and let us know how you are satisfied with our recipe!
Foil Wrapped Salmon
- 1/4 large carrot
- 2 mushrooms
- 1/6 large onion
- 1 salmon
- 3 g butter
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sake
- 1/3 tsp black pepper
- 3 slices lemon slice This is optional but adding a little lemon gives you more flavor.
Preparation (*this is a one person recipe, if you want to make 2 or more, please copy the same process!)
- Cut carrot, onion, and mushroom thinly.
- Prepare a 10” x 10” (25 x 25 cm) aluminum foil sheet. Add 3g of butter and spread in the center.
- Add onion first, then salmon on top. Add 3g of butter, mushrooms, and carrots on top of the salmon.
- Before closing add sake, soy sauce, black pepper, and lemon. Close the foil.
- Heat oven to 400°F (205°C). Put the foil wrapped salmon on top of a cake pan or cookie sheet, and cook for 15 minutes.
- After it's cooked, open the foil. Let's serve! This is great with rice 🙂
Leave a Reply