Do you have leftover zucchini and shrimp and want to cook a delicious meal in under 10 minutes? Here is my quick and tasty recipe!
Zucchini and Shrimp
- 1/2 zucchini
- 10 shrimp You can decide how many shrimp you want!
- 10 g butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4 inch thick pieces.
- If the shrimp is frozen, defrost completely and pat dry using a paper towel. Take off the shrimp tails.
- In a medium pan, turn the heat to medium and add butter. When the pan gets warm, add garlic.
- Add shrimp to the pan and cook for about 1 minute on each side.
- After the shrimp is completely cooked, add zucchini, soy sauce, and black pepper. Stir and cover with a lid for 3-5 minutes.
- This is a great side dish!