This is not just normal Chocolate! Nama-Choco is a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate that makes you smile at how delicious it is.
Have you ever eaten Nama Choco? If you haven’t, today is a really lucky day for you! Nama Choco is made from milk chocolate, heavy cream, and cocoa powder. The best definition of Nama Choco is melt-in-your-mouth chocolate. You don’t need to bite it like normal chocolate.
The famous store for Nama Choco is Royce. It’s from Hokkaido in northern Japan and is expanding to some other countries as well! If you are in The United States, here are the Royce locations.
Today, I will introduce my delicious and easy Nama Choco recipe that reminds you of Royce. It is so easy to make so please try it!
[st-mybox title=”equipment” webicon=”st-svg-file-text-o” color=”#757575″ bordercolor=”” bgcolor=”#fafafa” borderwidth=”0″ borderradius=”5″ titleweight=”bold” fontsize=”” myclass=”st-mybox-class” margin=”25px 0 25px 0″]
- Cocoa Powder
- Lindt Milk Chocolate
- Performance Pans
– 5-7 inch is the best size for making Nama Choco
Let’s make delicious Nama Choco!
- 240 g milk chocolate
- 90 ml heavy whipping cream
- 10 g cocoa powder
- I use 6" x 6" (15.24 x 15.24 cm) baking pan. Put parchment paper on the bottom and sides.
- Chop the milk chocolate into small pieces so that it is easy to melt. Use a medium bowl, and add chopped milk chocolate.
- In a small pot, add heavy whipping cream and turn the heat to medium. Cook through but don't bring to a boil.
- Add the warm heavy whipping cream to the milk chocolate bowl. Use a rubber spatula to gently mix and melt the chocolate completely.
- Add the mixture to the baking pan. Lightly tap the pan on a flat surface a couple of times to get rid of any air bubbles.
- Put it in the fridge for at least two hours.
After two hours in the fridge
- Remove the chocolate from the baking pan.
- Cut the chocolate around the edges to have corners.
- Cut the Nama Choco into 0.7 inch (1.8 cm) squares.
- Cover with cocoa powder!
- Put in the fridge for another 1 hour or more.
- This is great for a little snack, or a gift!