Matcha Cookies are so tasty! You can enjoy your teatime with this easy and delicious dessert. The deep matcha flavor and sweet white chocolate combination is perfect!
Matcha dessert is my favorite kinda dessert! It has a very faint bitter taste so it’s perfect with a cup of tea. Today I want to introduce the easy and tasty Matcha cookies with white chocolate.
Tips to make Matcha cookies
Here are the tips to make Matcha Cookies.
- Use cake flour
- Keep the dough in the fridge at least 3 hours
- Bake at 355°F for 13-15 minutes
When you make cookies, many people use all-purpose flour, but I love softer cookies so I always use cake flour. And when making cookies from dough, keep the dough in the refrigerator at least 3 hours, then bake at 355°F for 13-15 minutes.
Ingredients for making Matcha cookies
Here are ingredients for making Matcha cookies!
- cake flour
- matcha powder
- white chocolate
- unsalted butter
- large egg yolk
CHECK Please follow Instagram and Pinterest to get the latest recipes! DM or comment me on Instagram if you have any questions or feedback!
- 120 g all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspon Matcha powder
- 50 g white chocolate
- 70 g unsalted butter
- 50 g sugar
- 1 egg yolk large egg
- Butter - Bring butter to room temperature.
- Flour and Matcha powder - Combine all-purpose flour and matcha powder in a medium bowl. Then, sift the flour and the matcha powder at least 3 times.
- White chocolate - If necessary, cut the white chocolate into 1/4 inch large pieces.
- Egg - divide egg yolk.
- In a medium bowl, add the room temperature butter and mix until the butter is smooth, then add sugar and mix until it turns white.
- Add egg yolk and the mixture(all-purpose flour and matcha powder), and mix and knead everything well.
- Add the white chocolate, then mix until completely mixed.
- Take out from the bowl, and shape the dough into a cylinder about 1½ inches (4 cm) in diameter.
- Prepare a cling wrap and wrap the dough. Close it well and put it in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 335°F (168-169°C).
- Take out the dough from the fridge and open the wrap. Cut the dough into almost 1/4 inch (6mm) thick pieces.
- Prepare a baking pan and place parchment paper. Then, bake the cookies for about 13-15 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies look slightly golden brown.
- After 13-15 minutes, take out the baking pan and let them cool down.
- This is great for a snack or gift!
Leave a Reply