Miso and butter salmon is a perfect combination! If you love miso, this is one of the best dishes you can cook with it and it’s perfect with warm rice!
Do you love Miso? Are you looking for other recipes that use miso? Are you looking for salmon recipes? Then, I recommend miso butter salmon! Miso gives the salmon a great umami flavor and butter makes the flavor rich. This uses simple ingredients and is easy to cook. So, if you’re busy but want to eat delicious food, this is a great recipe to try!
What are the ingredients for Miso Butter Salmon?
The ingredients are so simple! The main ingredients are miso, butter, and salmon!
I use dashi miso for this recipe. Dashi miso contains dashi which adds umami (savory) flavor to the dish. Dashi miso can be used in so many Japanese dishes so if you are looking for perfect miso, I recommend using dashi miso!
Ingredients for making Miso Butter Salmon
- freshly ground black pepper
- salted butter
- soy sauce
Similar Recipes to Miso Butter Salmon
Here are some similar recipe ideas that use either miso or salmon!
- Salmon Mayo Don
- Cream Salmon with Spinach
- Best Homemade Fried Rice using Miso
- Tomato and Miso Stewed Hambagu
Miso Butter Salmon
- 3 mushrooms 3-5 any of you favorite mushrooms!
- 2 salmon 1 slice salmon is around 100g
- 1/3 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 20 g salted butter
- 1 Tablespoon sake
- 1 Tablespoon mirin
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon miso
- Cut mushrooms into 1 inch chunks.
- Pat the salmon with a paper towel and add salt and black pepper. (If you use frozen salmon, make sure it's fully defrosted)
- In a medium pan, turn the heat to medium. When the pan gets warm, add butter.
- Add salmon and cook until both sides are brown. (4-5minutes)
- Turn the heat to medium low and add a lid. Cook for another 8 minutes.
- Open the lid and add the mushrooms.
- Add sake, mirin, miso, and soy souse. Turn the heat to medium and bring it to a boil. After boiling, turn the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes.